Stabilizers (or Stabs, for short) are supports that fit into longer keycaps to keep them from wobbling when pressed. Because each keycap on your keyboard sits on top of a single key switch, longer keycaps would act like little plastic see-saws without stabs. Many hobbyists like to lubricate their stabilizers in order achieve a nice "thoc" when they hit their longer keys.